When you buy a home you make an enormous investment, probably the biggest you will ever make. Your solicitor takes on a great deal of responsibility in ensuring you get proper legal title and that the transaction goes smoothly.
There are so many people offering conveyancing services now, it can be difficult to decide which one to choose. You need to be wary of the many online and one-stop shop services. These conveyancers often don’t have time to keep in close contact with you or the expertise to deal with properties involving a complicated legal issue.
If your conveyancing is done carelessly you will probably be totally unaware until, perhaps years later, when you come to sell. At that point the buyer’s solicitor will soon discover any deficiencies and you could face a nightmare of cost and delay. Choosing a solicitor for this work should therefore never be based on price.
All of our conveyancing is carried out by fully qualified lawyers. Our services include:
- Residential purchases and sales
- Buy to let purchases
- Legal advice on mortgages and financing
- Work for property developments
- House exchanges
We can also handle re-mortgages. As soon as you have found the right new mortgage just get in touch as we can take care of the legal formalities quickly and painlessly.
Renting? We also have expertise in the areas of Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements and all other rental arrangements and will be happy to advise landlords or tenants.
At OSG we promise we will:
- Guide you through all the stages of the buying or selling process.
- Explain the legal jargon and complexities in plain English
- Use modern technology to progress your transaction
- Keep you fully informed of each step as it happens.
- Provide competitive fee quotations which we will stick to
- Let you know about all other costs such as Stamp Duty and searches before you decide to allow us to act for you.
Call us. We will happily discuss your requirements and you will know that you have a real ally, someone with the right skills taking the very best care of you.
Selling your house?
- find out more with our guide to selling your house..
Buying a house?
- read our guide to buying a house..
- read our conveyancing FAQs here ...