Farm Tenants and Landlords are serviced with specialist property advice teamed with an understanding of agricultural practice.
The Farm Tenant and Landlord relationship needs to be managed effectively and to the mutual benefit of both parties.
We act for both landlords and tenants in the setting up of new agreements and the effective continuance and management of existing relationships. Our areas of expertise include:
- Knowledge and application of the law governing the landlord – tenant relationship
- Grazing Licences
- Livery Agreements
- Farm Business Tenancies
- The construction of masts, windfarms and telecommunication infrastructure on land farmed by a tenant, ensuring both landlord and tenant are appropriately remunerated
- The consequences of diversification in farming practice and its impact on both landlord and tenant
- Negotiation between parties when problems arise, in order to avoid extended disputes
- Ensuring the proper implementation of Protected Tenancies and the correct transfer of tenant’s rights upon a tenancy succession