Transactions involving agricultural land and property require the supervision of a specialist to make sure that things move smoothly from the outset to completion.
We handle transactions covering the whole of England and Wales; ranging from the sale and purchase of small paddocks through to the sale of large working farms and major sporting estates. We regularly act in conjunction with a variety of agents throughout the country in dealing with such estates.
We can provide practical expert help with all aspects of rural property transactions including:
- Rights of way, easements and wayleave agreements
- Water supplies and drainage
- Planning controls and building regulations
- Land registration and title problems
- Agricultural quotas and environmental schemes
- Overage and clawback provisions
- Telecommunications masts and windfarms