Each member of our company and commercial legal team has the experience and technical know-how to guide our clients through corporate and commercial transactions of all shapes and sizes.
We aim to work in partnership with our clients to help them reach their business goals with confidence. We are familiar with the range of different issues that can arise in day-to-day commercial dealings, and our breadth of experience gives our clients a definite advantage when entering into transactions.
We advise on all aspects of business law including:
- Setting up a company or partnership
- The sale and purchase of businesses and companies
- General commercial agreements
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Partnership arrangements
- Joint ventures
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Making and receiving private equity or venture capital investment
- Refinancing and restructuring
- Lending, borrowing and taking security
- Directors’ duties and responsibilities
- Succession planning for owner-managed businesses
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Standard terms and conditions of business
The British Business Bank and the ICAEW’s Corporate Finance Faculty have recently launched a new online business finance guide, supported by financial and business organisations. Click here for a link to the guide.
For more details of our specialist sectors:
Holiday Parks and Leisure