Given our location it is perhaps not surprising that, amongst the members of our Commercial Property Department, we have a specialist team who have built up a particular body of expertise in relation to hotels, restaurants, public houses, mobile home parks and holiday caravan parks.
Buying either of these types of property requires a completely different approach from conventional “bricks and mortar” property, which is something that the team here knows well. Working alongside colleagues in the Commercial Department, they can also help to ensure that any business operated from such a property complies with the range of legislation applicable to it, from planning consents to public liability and employee rights.
The firm is an associate member of the British Holiday and Home Park Association (BH&HPA) and has a dedicated team of lawyers who are specialists in the holiday and home park sector and have expertise in advising clients on a wide range of legal issues. Holiday and residential parks have a particular niche in commercial property and our team can help you run your business, by you operating within the law and so, minimising risk.
The team can advise on a wide range of legal matters concerning hotels, restaurants, public houses, home parks and holiday parks including:
- Site and land acquisitions
- Commercial and private mortgages secured on non-standard construction properties
- Planning and other local authority consents
- Highways maintenance obligations
- Liquor and public entertainment licensing
- All other aspects of business law, including employment of staff and commercial contracts
- Individual unit sales and purchases
- Park Rules
- Licence Agreements